Skip to main content
- SASLI is an intensive language program designed to maximize language learning in a short period of time.
- One summer at SASLI is the equivalent to one year’s worth of language learning during the academic year.
- Students are expected to attend class daily, as missing one class is the equivalent of missing one week during the academic year.
- SASLI is an eight week program divided into first and second semesters.
- Students will receive two grades – one at the end of the first semester and a second at the end of the second semester.
- Students must pass first semester in order to continue to second semester of the program.
- Classes meet 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, Monday-Friday.
- SASLI courses consist of 156-160 contact hours (depending on when the July 4 holiday falls).