Once you have been admitted to SASLI, you will need to take the following steps:
- If you are not a UW-Madison student, apply to become a Special Student at UW-Madison through the Division of Continuing Studies. SASLI will send you instructions for this process when you receive your SASLI admissions letter. Please take this step as soon as you are fairly certain that you will attend the program. There is no cost for this application and you are not committing to attending SASLI, but you will not be able to enroll in classes until you have been admitted as a Special Student.
- Once admitted to UW-Madison as a special student, activate your NetID (info on the same instructions sent with your admissions letter).
- Enroll in classes – SASLI will provide you with a list of class numbers and instructions for how to enroll on your designated enrollment date.
2018 Summer Enrollment Dates (updates for 2019 coming soon, but will be similar to the dates from 2018)
UW Graduate Student: April 2
UW Undergraduate Student: April 3-6
University Special Student: April 9
- UW will communicate tuition bills/other UW information via your wisc email account. To forward your wisc emails to your most frequently used email account follow this link for directions.
- Pay your tuition bill by the first Friday of classes. Tuition bills do not come by mail but can be found in your MyUW Student Center under Finances. Bills not paid by the deadline will incur a fee from the UW-Madison Bursar’s Office.
- Enjoy a beautiful summer in Madison while learning a lot and meeting a wonderful community of language learners!
NOTE: SAFLI awardees/applicants should not apply for SASLI independently. Please contact the SAFLI office for more information.