Once you have been admitted to SASLI, you will need to take the following steps:
- If you are not a UW-Madison student, apply to become a Special Student at UW-Madison through the Division of Continuing Studies. SASLI will send you instructions for this process when you receive your SASLI admissions letter. Please take this step as soon as you are fairly certain that you will attend the program. There is no cost for this application, and you are not committing to attending SASLI, but you will only be able to enroll in classes once you have been admitted as a Special Student.
- Activate your NetID (instructions are sent with your admissions letter).
- Enroll in classes – SASLI will provide you with the class number and instructions for enrolling on your designated enrollment date.
- UW will communicate tuition bills/other UW information via your wisc email account. To forward your wisc emails to another email inbox, follow this link for directions.
- Pay your tuition bill by the first Friday of classes. Tuition bills do not come by mail but can be found in your MyUW Student Center under Finances. Bills not paid by the deadline will incur a fee from the UW-Madison Bursar’s Office.
- Enjoy a summer filled with language study, extracurriculars, and a wonderful community of language learners!