SASLI offers non-standard courses, and some of our policies differ from those of UW-Madison, specifically those relating to course drop and refund deadlines. Please read the information below and contact us prior to the start of the program with any questions.
- Though SASLI spans two semesters of classes, all tuition payments and refunds are processed during the first week of the first semester of the program.
- No tuition/fee refunds will be issued after the first Friday of classes. Through the first Friday of classes, SASLI will honor a 100% refund. As of the first Saturday of the program, no further refunds will be issued.
- Students must receive a passing grade in their first semester at SASLI (in either a 1st, 3rd, or 5th semester course) in order to move to the second half of the program. No refunds will be issued for students missing a portion of the program due to academic dismissal.
- SASLI does not issue refunds on the $25 application fee except in the case where the class applied to was cancelled by SASLI.
- All payments for program fees are due to the University of Wisconsin-Madison by the first Friday of classes.
- If a student encounters an emergency and must leave SASLI, they must contact SASLI administration before leaving, or may lose all of the program fee.
It is the student’s responsibility to understand these policies. If you have any questions about refunds or payments, please contact the SASLI office.